frequently asked questions
We’ve put together a list of answers to previously asked questions as well as potential ones that you might have.
If you have additional questions, feel free to contact us and we will be glad to answer your queries.
Will Noir be enforcing the Covid-19 passport mandate?
Yes, Noir will be enforcing the Covid-19 passport as it is mandated by the Ontario government.
What do I need to show upon entry to Noir?
-Please have a piece of legal ID (Passport, drivers license, Provincial Identity card)
-Proof of second vaccination no later than 14 days before visiting Noir
May I enter Noir with only 1 vaccination?
- No you cannot. The Ontario government requires all patrons to be fully vaccinated in order to participate in order dining.
Is outdoor dining available?
- No, outdoor dining is not available.
Is there a way I may enter Noir without being fully vaccinated?
- Yes, any patron that has proof of medical exemption from a licensed physician, as well as any patrons picking up take-out orders will be exempt from the new mandate.
If I live outside of Ontario, do I have to provide proof of vaccination?
- Yes, proof of vaccination will still be required.
Will this new protocol impact my 90-minute seating limit?
- Yes, it may. We encourage all patrons to arrive 10 minutes before their reservation to allow staff to undertake this new government mandate.
How long will the Covid-19 passport be enforced?
- It is indefinite.